Monday, November 12, 2012

WWE Adds Divas Title Match To Survivor Series


Earlier tonight on RAW, Kaitlyn and former divas champion Layla fought each other to determine who would be new #1 contender of Eve Torres' Divas Championship title.  Eve was also on commentary during the match. Watch the match Here:



After nearly a minute, Kaitlyn is victorious over Layla after a reverse DDT counter and getting the 1 2 3.  After the bell rings, Kaitlyn quickly rolls out of the ring and sizes up her new opponent Eve.  

This Sunday, who will leave Indianapolis with the coveted Divas Championship? Will it be the record breaking three times divas champion Eve Torres, or will it be The Hybrid diva NXT Season three winner Kaitlyn? Watch Survivor Series this Sunday to find out!

Katie's Two Cents: Though I'm a little bit disappointed we won't get to see a traditional divas tag team elimination match, I'm glad the divas title is on the line.  I'm also that out of the two, that Kaitlyn won it.  I personally hope that Eve retains this Sunday.  I love Kaitlyn, she's my second favorite diva, but I think she shouldn't be given the title just yet.  If in fact Eve does retain, Then they need to push Layla and Kaitlyn to the side and give another diva a chance at Eve's title.  

No comments:

Post a Comment