Monday, November 12, 2012

Diva Partners Up With Celebri-Tee Campaign

WWE Divas Champion Eve Torres recently discussed her joining the Celebri-Tee Campaign in a blog on her official website at www.evetorres.com Eve writes: 

Believers,


I recently partnered with Beauty Cares, a phenomenal organization that strives to break the cycle of domestic violence for women and children.

This is a cause I am extremely passionate about, and I encourage you all to get involved.

Through the creation of dynamic and powerful initiatives Beauty Cares enables women and children to break free from the cycle of abuse.

I joined the “Celebri-tee campaign” and customized what is negatively known as a “wife beater”, to raise awareness about domestic abuse and the ways in which abusive language can be hurtful.

Check out my design:

For more information on Beauty Cares and to learn how you can get involved with the program visit their website, www.BeautyCares.org

No comments:

Post a Comment