Sunday, October 14, 2012

Mickie James Plays 25 Questions on mickiejames.com


Source: mickiejames.com

Mickie James answered some common questions that she knows her fans are always wondering about. There are 25 of them, so check them out now and find out about her thoughts on wrestling, her favorite songs, who she would like to meet and more.

1. Who is your favorite Superhero, why?

I’m not really into superheroes. I enjoy the movies, but that's about it. The Batman movies are my favorite. If I had to choose one superhero I would have to go with Wonder Woman due to female empowerment! Golden Lasso... Invisible Plane... And her outfit was pretty amazing.



2. What is your desert island playlist? Top 10 Ipod songs.

1. Anything Bob Marley; 2. Pontoon - Little Big Town; 3. Wild Horses - Rolling Stones &/ Alicia Keys & Adam Levine Version; 4. Baby Got Back - Old School Players; 5. Two Step - Dave Matthews Band; 6. I’ve Always Been Crazy - Waylon Jennings; 7. Don’t Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin; 8.Take It To The Limit - The Eagles; 9. Rock My World Little Country Girl - Brooks & Dunn, 10. Red Ragtop - Tim McGraw


3. What do you do to get pumped up before your match or going on stage?

Stretch & warm up with my I-Pod. I take a few minutes to myself and always say a prayer right before I go out.


4. When you are not working out/at a match, what are you usually doing?

Working on my music, spending time with my family & friends or at the farm.


 5. Coffee or tea?

Depends on the hour. Morning coffee and afternoon tea.


 6. If you were a car, what model would you be?
  
A kick ass Jeep.


 7. Favorite sport?

Equine sports and football.


 8. What is one thing you would change about yourself?

I would be more of a bitch. It would make my life much easier.


 9. What is your favorite drink/food?

Dessert!!!


10. What was your last concert?

Mine.


11. If you had the TNA belt, where would you display the prize?

On my shoulder or held high above my head.


12. What is your favorite TV show, movie, actress, actor?

i.         TV SHOWS: Sons of Anarchy; Sex in the City; all the Law &Order’s especially SVU

ii.       MOVIE: The Horse Whisperer; The Notebook

iii.      ACTRESS: Angelina Jolie & Dianne Wiest

iv.     ACTOR: Denzel Washington & Johnny Depp


13. What is your favorite video game?

Mario Brothers... HELLO!


14. If you could talk to anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?

Marilyn Monroe: Her story, her life fascinates me.


15. Beach or mountains?

Beach


16. What inspires you?

Intelligence, laughter, power & the belief in yourself to go after your dreams fearlessly!


17. Who inspires you?

My mom, my grandma & Madonna.


18. What is your favorite charity or organization?

Make-A-Wish, St. Judes, Humane Society and Equine Rescue of Virginia.


19. Favorite sports team?

Dallas Cowboys


20. If you have pets, what are they?

Two dogs: Butch - A Lab-Hound Mix & Elvis - A MinPin. I also have 3 Morgan Horses - Casanova, Bunny & her mom Rhapsody.


21. If you made your own smoothies do you prefer FRUITS or VEGGIES?

Veggies

22. What is your favorite thing to do at Universal Studios? 

Wrestle of course!!!  I’ve only been through the park once but had a blast. Favorite ride is The Hulk.


23. What has been your favorite holiday/Christmas gift ever? 

This year - My Beach Cruiser Bike. All Time - My horse Rhapsody. My grandma gave her to me when I was 11 as my birthday & Christmas present all wrapped into one.


24. If you could write a book, what would you write about? 

When I’m old & grey an autobiography or biography (I may need some help) of my crazy life. It's been a heck of a journey thus far. I’m sure it would fascinate at least a few. 


25. Favorite wrestler of all time? 

Sensational Sherri & The “Macho Man” Randy Savage


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this! i miss Mickie so much, its been months since she wrestled on impact. Other than live shows and concerts, still missing her terribly! Great nitbit little questions too

    ReplyDelete